Tuesday 15 January 2008

Del ici ous Links

http://www.uel.ac.uk/lss/subjectpages/index.htm

Another point that has come up during our questionnaire sessions - the above link goes to the Subject Pages on the Library Webpage. These are lists of general websites, grouped by subject. The Computing page had nothing on it when I inherited it so I created a set of Del ici ous links. But I would really appreciate any suggestions from lecturers as to any other links that would be useful to students.

This goes for Surveying, Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering as well. Those pages have links but not through Del ici ous. When I have a chance I will change them over because I think that it is a much more logical arrangement. So, any suggestions for additional links would be most welcome.

No comments: